Welcome to Chesedh.org
We believe in the quality of the soul that results in good actions like giving mercy to the sick, kindness to strangers, hospitality to outsiders, or justice to underdogs. They are the ones who put on goodness and do good deeds that benefit others even if it costs them to do so. They are the ones who take on the burdens of others. They are the ones who allow their hearts to break for the hurting people of this world.
See with His eyes, think things with His mind, and feel things with His feelings.
and beyond all:
Show Mercy; show Chesedh! Why? Because He said:
Blessed are the merciful for they will be shown mercy.
- Establish a food pantry to feed those who were unable to work and provide for themselves.
- ‘If a man will not work, he shall not eat.’ Our goal is to train the needy to better their lives; they can now 'Earn the bread they eat'.
- Give the needy jobs that are meaningful and creative; work that provides them with challenges, excitement, adventure, and fulfillment.
- Give mercy to the sick by helping their families with arrangements such as hotel, food, water, prayers.
- Help someone meet their spiritual need.
You have the power to change the world. Show it!
Contact us: email@example.com